Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for data processing will be ADC ONLINE TRADING SL and address at Calle Gonzalez Cuadrado 40 - cp 41003, Seville. CIF B65543225
(hereinafter and indistinctly "adcshop.com" or the "Entity"). For proper management in the processing of your personal data, adcshop.com has appointed a Data Protection Delegate before whom you can go to resolve any question you may need, being able to contact through URL https://www.adcshop.com / is / contact us
For what purposes are your personal data processed?
In adcshop.com we can treat the personal data collected for the following purposes:
1. Contact: manage the data of the users who contact adcshop.com through the contact form that the Entity makes available to the user. Also, your data will be processed in order to manage the queries that you send us through the channels enabled for this purpose on our website.
3. Register in the client area adcshop.com: manage your registration in the "Account adcshop.com" as well as the subsequent data that could be generated through the aforementioned channel, in order to carry out a general administration, maintenance , compliance, development, control and management of the steps you take through your Adcshop.com Account. as well as the management of its relationship with the Entity.
4. Register in activities and contests organized by adcshop.com: Manage your registration and participation in the different activities or contests that adcshop.com organizes for its members as well as for anyone interested in participating.
6. Advertising of own products and services: adcshop.com can send you, both through postal mail, email, SMS and other means of electronic communication, advertising of a general nature and adapted to its characteristics of the Entity itself, related with our own products.
7. Advertising of products and services of collaborating companies of adcshop.com: your data will be treated in this case in order to send you, through postal mail, email, SMS and other means of electronic communication, both advertising general as adapted to its characteristics.
8. Profiling based on your purchases: as long as you authorize us, adcshop.com will develop profiles based on marketing studies and statistical and segmentation techniques and procedures that allow you to customize the offer of products appropriate to your characteristics and needs. Said acceptance will not imply automatic decision making.
9. Other channels: we can also collect your data through other channels such as telephone, email, app owned by adcshop.com or social networks, in which case we will inform you about the purposes for which we will treat your data, and in In this case, we will conveniently collect your consent in each of these channels.
What data do we deal with and from what source do we obtain it?
The treated data come from:
• Data provided by you, through the completion of the forms for this purpose enabled.
• Data derived from the provision of the service: indirectly, deriving from the provision of the service itself and the maintenance of this activity. This category includes browsing data through the website.
• Data obtained from marketing studies in which you have agreed to participate and have given consent to be used.
Depending on the service, the data treated cover the following typology:
• Identifying information (eg, name, surname, identity document, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number).
• Data of the purchases made by you.
• Commercial information data (eg interests in certain products).
What is the legal legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The processing of your data relating to "Contact", "Registration in the adcshop.com area" as well as any other communication channel at your disposal, are based on the maintenance of your request and, where appropriate, for the provision of services hired The sending of advertising of own products, may be based on the legitimate interest of adcshop.com, when the products offered are closely related to the products that you have purchased on adcshop.com. In the other cases, as well as when the advertising is from third parties, as well as in the realization of profiling of your purchases for the sending of personalized offers, the treatment will be based on the consent duly requested.
Who is your information communicated to?
The personal data processed by adcshop.com to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients based on the legitimating basis of the communication. In virtue of the foregoing, the following data communications seek to guarantee the correct development of the contractual and / or commercial relationship and comply with the legal obligations of adcshop.com:
• Public Organizations and Administrations.
• Financial entities (for the management of collections and payments)
• Companies belonging to the adcshop.com Group.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be retained for the time necessary for the provision of the service or until you withdraw your consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations which implies their blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that could derive and, after this one, its complete elimination.
What are your rights? Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them at adcshop.com. In the same way, as it is foreseen in the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
• Access your data: you have the right to access your data to know what personal information we are dealing with that concerns you.
• Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are subject to treatment by adcshop.com or even request its deletion when , among other reasons, the data was no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided for in the General Regulation of Data Protection.
• To the portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you will be entitled to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have given us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
• Oppose the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop treating them unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Also, you have the right, at any time, to oppose the sending of advertising by electronic means that we send you, both your own and third parties, and withdraw any of your consents, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on prior consent to its withdrawal. You may exercise the rights described above, by written request addressed to ADC ONLINE TRADING SL and address at Calle Gonzalez Cuadrado 40 - cp 41003 of Seville. CIF B65543225
indicating in the subject "Data Protection or through the following link https://www.adcshop.com/es/contact us Finally, we indicate that you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when there is no obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights. You can get in touch through its website: www.agpd.es.