RETURNS AND GUARANTEES.
The client will have a period of fourteen working days from the receipt of the order to terminate the contract and return the purchased product. The client will communicate to adcshop.com within the stipulated period and by any means admitted by law, his wish to exercise the right to terminate the contract. In these cases, adcshop.com will refund the purchase money through the same form of payment made by the customer.
According to this right of return only products that are shipped with their original packaging, in a new and complete condition (with accessories, manuals, cables, etc ...) will be accepted. Items that have been sent incomplete, damaged, or dirty by the Client will not be accepted.
Refund of the amount:
- If the payment was made against cash back or bank transfer, the refund of the amount will be made by bank transfer to an account of the owner of the order once we have received and inspected the status of the returned merchandise.
- If the payment was made by credit card, the refund will be made automatically from the bank to the account associated with the card with which you made the purchase.
For any package you wish to return, you will have to contact the customer service email@example.com
We will only accept products that are in perfect condition, with all their accessories, and in their original packaging.
We advise you to protect your item (s), as you will be responsible for any damages you may suffer during transportation.
All material sold on our website benefits from:
- the legal guarantee of compliance;
- the legal guarantee of hidden defects
- the manufacturer's warranty, whose length and duration differ according to the products and brands.
(Directive 1999/44 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 25, 1999, on certain aspects of the sale and guarantees of consumer goods).
The shipping costs of the item (s) are borne by the customer. However, if the legal guarantee of conformity is applicable to the returned item (s), all expenses derived from this return will be reimbursed to the customer.
For any package you wish to return, you will have to contact the customer service of adcshop.com
adcshop.com will undertake to take into account any repairs made by suppliers.
Attention: the legal guarantees will not be applied or will be partially applied in the repair of the possible damages that derive from a cause external to the device (for example, accident, blow, lightning, current problems ...), or from a erroneous maneuver by the customer (for example, use or installation not in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications, a use that is detrimental to the proper functioning of the appliance, a commercial or collective use, or the use of incompatible peripherals, accessories or consumables).
In the event that the manufacturer does not take repairs into account, the latter will establish a budget.
The manufacturer's warranties of products marketed by adcshop.com do not cover:
- replacement of consumables
- the abnormal or non-conforming use of the products.
- breakdowns of the accessories (power cables ...).
- repairs of possible defects by technical services not recognized by adcshop.com
- damage caused by any cause external to the device (for example, accident, shock, lightning, current problems).
adcshop.com is not responsible for the non-execution of these conditions in case of force majeure.
adcshop.com is not responsible for the consequences or damages that may result from commercial or professional use of the item made by the buyer.
We remind you that it is advisable to keep a copy of the data contained in the products purchased. adcshop.com is not responsible for any loss of data, files or, in general, any damage that results from a failure of the User to backup the data contained in the products purchased.
adcshop.com is not responsible for the consequences that may result from improper use of the products sold on the Portal.
Although certain products may present features compatible with professional use, adcshop.com is not a Portal dedicated to selling to professionals, so it can not be held responsible for any complaint related to a professional activity.